I am honored to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely T of T’s Spoonful of Sugar-thank you T! I’m so excited for this one! This is another one of those awards that are passed around from blogger to blogger as a way of recognizing your favorite bloggers and new bloggers you’ve found! This award is similar to the Liebster Award- check out my post on that here!
The rules of this award are simple:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog. (right up there!)
- Select 10 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate those 10 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
So here we go! Hold onto your hats!
Seven Facts About Me:
- I am currently a college student majoring in nursing. (People are always surprised by my major!)
- My favorite color is mustard yellow.
- I love all music, but if I had to listen to one group for the rest of my life it would be Fleetwood Mac.
- I play four instruments- two well, one okay, one terribly.
- I never say no to a road trip! I live for travel and adventure. So far I’ve been to 8 countries, but I plan to add many more to my list.
- When I graduate from college, I intend to join Nurses Without Borders.
- I adore mangoes.
Thanks for reading that! Here are the 10 bloggers I nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award-I hope you get a chance to check out every single one of them!
Some of these blogs are big, and some are small; some are devoted to beauty and some toward fashion; each has their own unique aspects that make them great! Check them out, I’d love to hear what you think of them!
I think awards like this are so fun because they raise awareness of blogs you may not have heard of otherwise! What do you think? Thanks for stopping by!