Today I’m happy to share with you that I’ve received my second Liebster Award! Thanks to the wonderful Ira of JOURNAL OF STYLE for nominating me! You can check out her blog right here!
I was previously nominated for this award, and I’m super excited to be doing this again, it’s such a great way to bring awareness to other’s blogs. If you don’t know the rules of the Liebster Award, here they are! You can see my first Liebster Award here.
1) Thank and link the person that nominated you.
2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person that nominated you.
3) Nominate 5-10 blogs with under 200 followers and link them.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you nominate to answer. (You can use the questions I answered here!)
5) Notify your nominees via social media.
Here are the questions that I was given!
1) Online shopping or store shopping?
I’m kind of torn! I love the ease and the amount of choices in online shopping, but I like being able to try things on in stores too. If I had to pick though it would probably be online shopping.
2) Your favorite item in your wardrobe is…?
Hmmm this is tough! Probably my favorite vintage navy blue dress-it’s perfect for every occasion!
3) What phobias do you have?
I’m terrified of lightning-I don’t know why! I always hide under my covers during thunderstorms 😦
4) What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
When I left for college, my grandmother told me “Don’t let anyone tell you no; you just go around them if they’re in your way.” I think this is perfect advice. Don’t let anyone stand between you and where you want to be in life-especially don’t let that person standing in your way be yourself!
5) What is your favorite place in your town?
I love the cute little diner made out of an old train car in my town, it’s such a great spot!
6) The best thing which have happened to me so far was…?
Right now I think the best thing is successfully finishing my first year at college haha!
7) Which closet would you like to raid?
Probably Taylor Swift, I love all her vintage-inspired dresses. Either her or Lorde’s grungey outfits!
8) What’s your favorite word?
Nefelibata: “cloud-walker”, one who lives in the clouds of their own imagination or dreams, or one who does not obey the conventions of society, literature, or art.
9) Does somebody inspire you? Who is it? And why?
I’m inspired by my favorite authors, such as Madeleine L’Engle and Nina LaCoeur. Great books inspire me 🙂
10) Do you love to travel? What’s your favorite destination?
I adore traveling, and I think my favorite place that I’ve been to so far would have to be Madrid. I can’t wait to head back there this summer 🙂
11) What do you dream of?
I dream of traveling to anywhere and everywhere, of helping others, of good books and great fashion, and of growing my blog, so thank you for reading and helping a little part of that dream come true for me!
Ellena at Tea Time With Elle
Joanne at Sweet Simple Day
Minau at Minau Project
Gail at Prim and Wonder
Tinu at With Tinu
I hope you get a chance to check out each of these lovely blogs! Thanks for reading all of that! I hope you enjoyed it, and please let me know what you think in the comments! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! 🙂