Hello everyone! I hope you’re having a great day. Last week I was nominated for the Fashionista Award by Bieke of Lifestyle Talks-see her post here! This is another great award designed to let the reader know a little more about the blogger, and I’m super excited to be doing this! It’s similar to the Liebster Award or the Versatile Blogger Award. (My first and second Liebster Awards and my Versatile Blogger Award can be seen here, here, and here.) It was started by Vanessa of That Chic Fashion Blog, and if you’d like to vote for the overall winner, you can follow this link. Anyway, without, further ado, here is the Fashionista Award!
The rules are simple-answer the questions, nominate 10 WordPress blogs, and spread the love and recognition! Here goes!
1. What motivated you to start blogging? I love to read fashion blogs, and I thought it would be lots of fun. I was right! 🙂
2. Favorite movies? The original Footloose, and Pitch Perfect.
3. What is your dream career? Anything that’s helping people. Preferably in the medical field.
4. Top wish list items at the moment? I’m on the lookout for the perfect pair of black booties. My Amazon wishlist is full of vinyl records though, and I’ve got my eye on some new stationary from Etsy too!
5. Favorite television show? Honestly, I don’t really watch TV often, but I’ve been watching House MD on Netflix recently and I’m loving it!
6. What store do you find yourself shopping in the most? Probably Forever21 because I’m still a student haha, but I love my local thrift stores!
7. Favorite fashion designers? I love Oscar de la Renta.
8. Describe your dream vacation. Somewhere secluded, away from civilization, or in a seaside town to explore! I’d love to travel anywhere really.
9. What are your goals for you blog? To create the best content I can and really enjoy myself.
10. If you had the opportunity to interview a celebrity, who would it be? J.K. Rowling, for sure. I adore the Harry Potter books.
Thanks for reading! And now the nominees…
I hope you check out these other bloggers! Thanks for sticking with this post to the end too haha. Thanks for stopping by, and have a lovely day!