Instagram is probably my favorite type of social media. I check it more than Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest-I think it’s safe to say I’m obsessed! I’ve been seeing Instagram roundups everywhere lately, and I really enjoy reading them! It’s such fun to see snapshots into other people’s lives (at least I think so! Maybe I’m just nosy haha), so I thought I’d do one too! If you’d like to follow me, you can click here– I’d love to check out your accounts! 🙂 Hope you guys enjoy.
- Top left. Throwing it back to my Spain hiking adventures this summer! (You can read about those here, here, or here if you like!)
- Middle top. I dressed as a flapper this Halloween with some 1920s inspired makeup- I think it came out pretty well! (I took about 10,000 versions of this selfie before settling on the perfect one- can you tell haha?)
- Top right. Stopped along a river on a road trip to take this snap of the fall colors.
- Left side. Having fun while shooting a recent OOTD- you can check out more shots from that over here if you like.
- Left side middle. Yes I take a lot of pictures of myself…are you seeing a theme here? I do admit that most of my Insta photos relate to blogging and what I’m currently wearing! However if you like these kinds of accounts you may enjoy that, I don’t know… I promise I’m not a total narcissist all the time!
- Right middle. Okay maybe it seems like I am…shameless selfie…so sorry. I was feeling my straight hair that day! Can anyone recommend a good heat protectant for straightening hair?
- Bottom left. Missing the summer weather so much right now…shot from a past OOTD.
- Right side middle. Another shot from this post.
- Right bottom. Showing off my new favorite eyeshadow, Bad To The Bronze by Maybelline. Read more about it in my November Favorites if you like.
As you can see, I definitely use my Instagram for #ootds, among a few other things! What do you think of Insta roundups? What kinds of photos do you usually post? Are you as obsessed as me haha? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
All opinions are my own; this is not a sponsored post.