Happy Wednesday! Who’s ready for Christmas? I’m trying to get in the spirit, but unfortunately I just had my wisdom teeth removed and I’m feeling pretty miserable. I was hoping to put up an OOTD for you guys today, but the pouring rain and my drugged-up, puffy face kinda stood in the way of that haha. That’ll have to wait for next time! In the meantime, since I’ve been spending so much time in bed, I thought I’d share with you guys what I’ve been doing lately, which is mostly Instagram and Snapchat haha. If you missed the last installment, check out Insta Roundup #1 too!
- OOTD shot from this post! Loving rompers and beanies so much right not, especially since we have no snow 😦 Thanks to my little sister for being my reluctant photographer haha!
- Writing blog posts, having some lemon tea, and making arrangements for my next adventure! I’m super excited to be volunteering in the Dominican Republic this spring-but more on that later!
- An outfit shot from Mustard x Navy, showing again my love for beanies 🙂 I must have at least 10!
- Thanks to my lovely boyfriend for taking “candid” photos of me haha, even if he does so begrudgingly!
- The weather’s been so crazy lately, this from where I stand photo was taken in December! I need some snow here soon, although I think my hopes for a white Christmas are in vain…
- Another shot from the previous OOTD. I love putting photos in black and white haha.
- Throwback to warmer weather on the lake where I live at school! Can’t wait to get back to that gorgeous place.
- Shameless selfie showing off my makeup look of the day #noregrets! Check out what I used to create this look here.
- Last but not least, a little inspiration to get us through the week! Don’t forget to live each day to the fullest 🙂
Do you guys love Instagram as much as I do? (To be fair, I love it a lot haha!) Please leave your Insta handles in the comments, or just follow me on Instagram and I’ll be sure to give you a follow back! I love checking out fellow bloggers’ accounts 🙂
Instagram can definitely be a time suck, but to me it’s totally worth it! What do you think? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
All opinions are my own; this is not a sponsored post.